Schema Compare is a database tool that enables the user to compare two databases.
Main Features :
- Compare database on the same or different servers
- Display sql object differences side-by-side
- Export difference report in html
- Create SQL scripts to help synchronise your databases
The program displays a list of all objects in each database and for each object specifies:
- If it exists in the left database only
- If it exists in the right database only
- If it exists in both and is identical
- If it exists in both and id different
Other Benefits :
- Side-by-side Comparison - For database objects that are different the program will display a side by side comparison of the database object sql and highlight the differences.
- Export - Create a report of the differences in html, and xml.
- Synchronise - Create a preliminary script you can use as basis to synchronise the databases.